Friday, January 17, 2014

Blessing Day

 Our little May was blessed on August 4, 2013.
My mom made the most beautiful blessing dress ever for her. It is made from the same fabric as my wedding dress, and I absolutely love it. I'm so sad I didn't get a good picture of her in her dress. But it was perfect for her special day.
Clay did such a great job on her blessing. I know she is definitly one special girl & we are so blessed to be her parents. 
We had so many family members and friends who woke up at the crack of dawn to be there by 8am! We are so thankful for everyone who drove out to make it!
My grandma, mom, me & maylene. 4 generations!
 Here's the whole gang in the Larson's back yard. It was one crowded house! A big THANK YOU goes to Clay's parents for letting us use their home for lunch afterwords. It was crazy but we were so glad we could see and spend time with everyone. 

No comments: