Friday, January 17, 2014

Maylene at 2 months


 Let's just say there was still a lot of ^^this going on^^
Haha, just kidding it wasn't all tears. By 8 weeks she started sleeping a tiny bit better! It was still pretty rough and the first 3 months of her life are sort of a blur to me. I remember sometimes I'd get lucky and she would sleep one 3 or 4 hour stretch at night. But usually I was still up most of the night with this cranky gal! 

By two months my favorite moments were staring into those eyes. She started focusing on your face and I could definitely tell she wanted to smile! haha. And by the end of the month she was smiling lots. Baby smiles are seriously the greatest thing in the entire universe for a momma! It made me love her even more. It was so fun to see her start showing her personality. So although there wasn't a whole lot of sleeping in our house, things were getting easier and more fun!

 
 
oh yes, and we learned that no matter how cranky she is, she will NEVER cry in the bath. It was and still is her favorite time of day!

No comments: