Friday, May 10, 2013

Baby Shower

My baby shower was on April 20th, I was about 32 weeks preggo. My mom came the night before and stayed the night so that the next day we could go get pedicures and spend time together before the shower. It was lots of fun & my friends Ashlee and Heather came along for the pedicures. :)
 The shower was awesome thanks to all of the wonderful family who worked their buns off for me.  The theme was "Ready to Pop!" Where you could grab some popcorn, pie pops,  lollipops, & vintage soda pops. It was so yummy and super cute. I also can't forget to mention us having delicious sandwiches, chips & dip, & other yummy goods.  I had so many family and friends come from out of town and it really meant a lot that they'd come out for me. I'm very thankful for all of the people in my life that do so much for me!

 I'm really sad I didn't take many photos with everyone who came. Thankfully my Aunt Danette got a few action shots. 

The shower was a hit, thank you everyone who came and helped! It definitely got my mind a lot more ready to have a baby. Picturing a little one in all of those clothes, or in the stroller or baby carrier made me really excited. So it pretty much kicked me into gear trying to get everything done before she makes her arrival!

No comments: