Thursday, September 11, 2014

15 months

Maylene is one crazy chica. The past few weeks have definitely been difficult for me as I'm learning how to literally baby proof every inch of my house. Being a mom is just so exhausting! The past year and 3 months have flown by. I have had hard months and new stages, and I've had months I just LOVED where we got the hang of eating, playing, napping, and we both were happy campers. This crazy toddler-into-everything phase is a killer though. I have had some pretty rough days chasing this energizer bunny. I'm trying to take it day by day-- there are good days and bad days. But I will always love my fun and energetic gal! She definitely keeps things interesting around here. Here's a few things about miss May:

-She loves all of the Tinker Bell movies, Tangled and Frozen. We alternate those movies all. day. long.
-She loves being outside SO so much. She usually cries when I make her come back inside.
-She's an extreme climber. She climbs anything and EVERYTHING.
-She loves music and dancing
-The words she says the most are: Hi, Dada, Oh no, Uh Oh, yeeaahh!, YAY!, and I can't tell   lately if she's saying Ok! or Clay! but it sounds like cccwaay!
-I think her favorite food is cheese. She gobbles it up
-She likes drinking out of her new big girl sippy cup
-She laughs so hard when Daddy plays with her. She likes to play rough and she probably likes being upside down more than right side up
-She loves shoes and always wants hers on or to try on mine or Clay's shoes.
-She still loves Peek-a-boo
-She is obsessed with her blankey and a book called 'Ten Shiny Snails.' She carries both around with her everywhere
-She loves water: swimming, bath time or even taking showers, she loves it all! On crazy days at home where I can't stand chasing her-- I put her in the bath for fun.

We love ya crazy baby girl!

No comments: