Thursday, October 18, 2012

Q&A


1 / what do you wish you were better at saying no to? powdered donettes. & people in general. I am too nice to ever say no.



2 / what do you love most about where you live? I love that I am right in the middle of my parentals and my in laws. I love Tucson weather. Love it. It's been in the 70s/80s all week. 


3 / who would you nominate as person of the year + why? Clay. Cliche, maybe. But he really is the best. I swear he never looses his temper and is still nice when I am a monster. He works so hard and never complains. and he does the dishes which could be the sole reason why I would nominate him.



4 / what makes your skin crawl? spiders



5 / what was your first job? cinemark 10 in sierra vista. I swept, yes swept, a lot of popcorn out of the carpet. And I now will NEVER leave trash in a theater. I still pick up other people's trash on my way out. There are seriously like 100 trash cans surrounding the theater doors and hallways people.



6 / name your top 3 restaurants. Texas RoadHouse. Any place with a good mexican taco/breakfast burrito. And a new place my friend introduced me to in downtown tucson called the Hub.


7 / would you rather age forward or backwards from this point forward? Hmm. I suppose forward up to 5 years and then pause. forever.? but part of me wants to go backwards. . . maybe I'll stay put.


8 / how do you measure success? by how happy you feel with yourself at the end of the day.


9 / describe yourself in 3 words? friendly, easy going, artistic


10 / what is the very best smelling perfume? I'm really not a perfume person. If we're talking candles it's volcano from anthropologie. If we're talking mens smells its old spice pure sport which is what I sniffed for two years on one of clays shirts while he was on his mission.


11 / do you prefer to read, write, or run in your free time? I wish i could say run. But I suppose it's a tie between writing & reading. why isn't pinteresting/facebooking/wasting my life away some of the options?



No comments: